Chemistry - Formulation and Nomenclature of Inorganic Compounds is the ultimate app to understand and learn all the foundations of inorganic compound naming.
DOWNLOAD THE ONLY APP THAT WILL HELP YOU LEARN CHEMISTRY ON AN EASY AND FUN WAY. Pass your baccalaureate, school or university exams and make sure you're the best student of the classroom with this amazing app!
Have you ever been at chemistry class and you've heard about sodic hypoclorite, suphuric acid or any other similar and strange name like those? Do you know which are the iron oxidation numbers? What's the chemical element for the symbol Pu?
The Chemistry - Formulation and Nomenclature of Inorganic Compounds requires a lot of time and practice to be mastered. It's usually first introduced on the education curriculum at the first levels of High School Education and appears year after year with increasing levels of difficult on it. This is usually the hardest part of chemistry curriculum due to the fact that it's not only absolutely abstract, but also sometimes done in a mechanical way. Moreover, lots of students have to do Chemistry and Formulation and Nomenclature exam to enter the most prestigious universities of all over the world.
So, instead of having to buy lots of exercise books or look for a good website to have all the necessary resources to succeed in this hard-learning work, we bring now to iOS this amazing app, so students can now practice with infinite numbers of exercices about formulation, nomenclature, oxidation numbers and a lot more stuff. Learn Chemistry on an easy and fun way, because learning doesn't have to be a tedious and boring job.
This game has 7 learning modes with infinites exercises on each:
- Chemistry symbols: write the symbol for each of the existing chemical elements on the periodic table.
- Chemistry elements: write the name of the chemical symbol and learn all the names from the periodic table.
- Oxidation numbers: guess what are the oxidation numbers for each of the available elements of the periodic table.
- IUPAC nomenclature and formulation: name the compound with the IUPAC rules.
- Stock nomenclature and formulation: name the compound with the Stock rules.
- Traditional nomenclature and formulation: name the compound with the traditional rules.
But it's not all, because we know that this app will be useful on all the degrees of your high school and university, so you'll be able to push the difficult of the exercises up with the segmentation of the type of available compounds in the game:
- Binary salts
- Ternary salts
- And of course, for experts: all the compounds together
- All the the notes to remember the theory of formulation and nomenclature of inforganic compounds.
- New finder, really precise and easy to use. Write the formula or name and our the finder will do the rest. You'll find the results more quickly (and you'll be able to use it to do your homework faster).
Now you won't have a problem anyore! You'll be able to practice according your level and improve those componuds that are harder to formulate and name to you! Come one and download this new app and don't go looking for more online exercises anymore!
5/5 - Amazing app to learn chemistry
I am absolutely amazed with this app. It's really useful. It's helping me a lot with my chemistry classes. Really Handy and useful. Lots of compounds and exercises. I totally recommend Chemistry - Formulation and Nomenclature of Inorganic Compounds to all the students that are taking a chemistry course.
Try Chemistry - Formulation and Nomenclature of Inorganic Compounds now!
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Formulation and Nomenclature of Inorganic Compounds - Chemistry Game is a free trial software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-12-06. The program can be installed on iOS.
Formulation and Nomenclature of Inorganic Compounds - Chemistry Game (version 3.5.1) has a file size of 10.38 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.